Here at Sunshine Farm we are making some changes due to COVID-19. We following guidelines from Mass. Department of Agriculture (MDAR) for the safety of our workers and customers. Click here to see the full Bulletin released by MDAR
*DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT SUNSHINE FARM
PYO Picking COVID-19 Response:
- Masks are required to be worn by all staff and guests (ages 2+). Please bring your own mask to wear while visiting the farm.
- Gloves will always be worn by Sunshine Farm employees.
- Handwashing immediately prior to entering the strawberry field is required by all strawberry pickers. Handwashing stations will be provided on site.
- Please, no eating while in the strawberry field.
- Containers will be provided to you at check in. Please, do not bring your own containers to pick into. Outside containers will not be permitted.
- Field capacity will be limited to the acreage guidelines per MDAR.
- Please adhere to ground markers to maintain 6 ft of distancing between the next customer group while waiting in line.
- When picking, please always maintain a minimum of 6ft between your group and the next closest customer group (distancing does not apply between members within your customer group).
- Please check in at farmstand before entering field.
Due to food safety regulations, we kindly ask that all pets are left at home.
Please check in at farm stand to purchase container before entering field.
Children must be accompanied with an adult.
No reusable container at this time.
Please pick in designated areas.
Enjoy your day. Thanks for your support!